We are happy to announce that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has recognized Kilroy Realty as an ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year for the fourth year in a row. This award recognizes that, through our partnership with the ENERGY STAR program, we have improved the energy performance of our buildings, saved money for our tenants, and helped protect the environment for future generations. More info available at:
But we do not want to stop there, and we need your help. We want YOUR suggestions on how to make your building more energy efficient. Some examples are powersave modes on computers and monitors, better use of blinds, clearing window vents, and unplugging cellphones when fully charged. If you have an idea about how to green your building, we want to hear about it and help implement it. Go to the Contact Us page to email the building management team with your ideas!
Simplicity trumps size in 30-story glass tower at 350 Mission
350 Mission office tower at Mission and Fremont streets may be San Francisco’s most ambitious new high-rise.to read more.
2017 Sustainability Report
- Kilroy is excited to share the 2017 Sustainability Report. 2017 was a fantastic year for our sustainability programs! Some of the highlights include:
- We reduced energy consumption in our office portfolio by 4%, dramatically exceeding our science-based target of 2%.
- Increased our recycling diversion rate, and reduced water use.
- Big increases in our LEED and ENERGY STAR numbers.
- Please click here to access the full report. Kilroy recognizes that our tenants are integral to the success of our sustainability programs and we appreciate your work in reducing the environmental footprint of our buildings. Please also check out our 2018 Q1 Tenant Sustainability Memo!
ENERGY STAR Award
We are thrilled to share the news that Kilroy Realty Corporation has been named the North American leader in sustainability by the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) for the third year in a row! GRESB is widely recognized as the most rigorous standard for measuring the sustainability performance of real estate companies and funds. GRESB ranked KRC #1 among 178 North American participants across all asset types, and #5 worldwide out of 637 total participants.
We want to keep our #1 ranking, and we need your help! We want to hear about ideas you have to reduce energy, water and waste in your building. Please feel free to contact the Building Management Office with your suggestions at (415) 510-8000.